UI Element Requirements #
This page is intended for Vuestic UI contributors. It describes the requirements for the UI elements.
High Level Strategy #
- Components should be as user expects them to be. We achieve that by checking refs (Vuetify, Quasar, Ant Design, iView, Element UI, etc.).
- Components should be of high quality. We achieve that by manually testing edge-cases and by early refactoring.
Core Features #
- Visual feedback - When a user interacts with a component they should see a result of their actions (could be implemented with :active selector or somehow else depending on the case).
- Keyboard navigation - You must ensure that UI elements are keyboard-accessible, and you must disable that functionality for elements that should not receive keyboard focus.
- Stateless support (see the StatefulMixin).